CHANEL Pygmalion Days 2018-March-
Free Admission by Lottery
Application start date: January 5 (Fri)
Application deadline: February 10 (Sat)
Notification of attendees: Attendees will be notified by February 20 (Tue) by e-mail.
- Attendees will be carefully selected and notified by e-mail. Please note that no inquiries by phone or e-mail concerning selection procedure will be accepted.
- Only the attendees and their guests will be granted entrance. Winning rights are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. You may be asked to confirm your identity on the day of the event.
- Children under age of 10 are not permitted into performance.
- No queuing.
- Latecomers will be shown to their seats in order between performance.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the event hall.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Those confirmed to be participating in suspicious behavior may be asked to leave the venue.
|3/3 (Sat)||Matinee||Michiaki Ueno|
|3/3 (Sat)||Soiree||Shunichiro Fukuda|
|3/10 (Sat)||Matinee||Moeko Ezaki|
|3/10 (Sat)||Soiree||Ren Yoshida|
|3/17 (Sat)||Matinee||Natsumi Tsuboi|
|3/17 (Sat)||Soiree||Shion Ota|
|3/24 (Sat)||Matinee||Shunichiro Fukuda|
|3/24 (Sat)||Soiree||Ren Yoshida|
- User registration on My CHANEL NEXUS is required for application.
- Registration is free.